- Gasless MIG welding is perfect for use on thin gauges of galvanised and mild steel because of its high travel speed and smooth weld edges.
- It offers smooth arc action, full slag coverage, easy slag removal, low spatter and minimal risk of burn through.
- The deposition efficiency is also higher than that of shielded metal arc electrodes.
- For those after total ease and convenience, gasless MIG welding is the right choice
- Self-shielded flux core wire
- Suitable for single pass applications
- Smooth arc action DC
- No shielding gas required
- Can be used for all welding position
Model: MIG 160
Power Vol (v) : 1 Phase 220 v + 15%
Frequency z : 50/60
Rated Input Current (A) : 23
Output current adjustment ( A ) : 30-160
Output Vol : Adjustment ( v )21
Duty cyle ( % ) : 40
Power factor : 0.73
Efficiency ( % ) : 80
Type of wire feeding machine : Compact
Wire speed ( m / min ) : 2-11
Post puff ( S ) : 1
Wire wheel diameter (mm) : Below 200
Wire diameter (mm) : 0.6 / 0.8
Housing shielding grade : IP21S
Insulation grade : F
Suitable thickness (mm) : Above 0.6
Gasless MIG welding is perfect for use on thin gauges of galvanised and mild steel because of its high travel speed and smooth weld edges.
- Suitable thickness (mm) : Above 0.6
STARWELD Gasless Mig-160 Gasless Mig Weldi
|Dimensions||14 × 10 × 35 cm|