. Light Construction
. Body Shops
. HVAC Ductwork
- DC inverter for TIG with advanced inverter technology to optimize arc performance.
- Improved TIG Starting. Now starts DC(-) to maintain a sharp tungsten
- Thermal overload protection with indicator light helps prevent machine damage if the duty cycle is exceeded or airflow is blocked
- 200 amps @ 60% duty cycle is the highest output rating in this machine class.
- Inverter-based, DC power source has a simple-to-use operator interface providing only the necessary controls in a compact machine
- Power Voltage : 1 Phase AC240V ±15% 50/60Hz
- Input Current : 25A/6kVA
- Output Current :7-200A Max. OCV: 42VDC
- Output Voltage : 18V Duty Cycle : 60%